Dec 10, 2008

Reasons to use wireless technology and ways to use it

Reasons to use wireless technology and ways to use it

Go Wireless and Be Free

I love electronics, technology and gadgets. You can imagine how happy I was to invest in "wireless anything". My internet service is wireless, my phone is wireless, (computer phone), my mouse is wireless as well as my keyboard. And don't forget how much easier it is to home network. No more two or three of everything, just network; wirelessly.

Though I haven't gotten to the wireless remote car starter yet, I plan to. It is just so much more convenient and neater that it is almost hard to believe that at one time I thought all those wires were the way to go.

There are a few pitfalls, though. If your internet should go down or out for some reason, you have no phone. A loss in the signal due to some weather conditions that interfere with the transmission can be a real headache. Other than that, I'd advise anyone to "Go Wireless".

There are some great companies that have really great wireless services. And, what makes it even more exciting is that you can correlate your cell phone, television, DVD player, CD player and almost anything that talks, plays, records, or even for home, car and computer security.

Always request the promotional offers and give yourself time to get to know your new toys. I can almost guarantee that you will love the freedom. Your choices of services as well as companies are a lot broader than they were a few years ago, or even a few months ago.

Here is a bit of information that may make you really think about this wireless thing. My electric bill has dropped quite a bit, since I went wireless. Think about this, fewer things to plug in, less power needed to run your favorite gadgets and if you get the right service, you may have only one bill for your internet, telephone and cell phone, that could be about half of what you would pay if you pay for these services separately; Made me happy.

Of course this subject can be highly debatable according to people's preferences, but wouldn't it make an interesting topic? There are those that still insist that without all those wires, nothing will work properly. But there was a time when the things we do on the computer now were totally unthinkable a while ago.

I really like the fact that I can call someone long distance, locally or internationally for the same price, and I can take my internet and phone with me when I travel. Of course there are a few drawbacks with that also; transmission signals usually, but that situation is rare and we have a more complex situation with wired service.

For me, there is nothing that can compare to the service, cost or convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts